What the few cricket fans did at vadodara is unacceptable.That too in India where hospitality is very well known.But Ricky Ponting's advertisement of this issue through press meet is quite weird.Some points to ponder here are
* Which team turned this gentleman's game into an arena to vent out vengence in the form of sledging?
* Which Team showed off its disrespect to elders by pushing senior citizens like Sharad Pawar off the stage to poss for Photographs?
* Which crowd spewed off rascist remarks on Monty Panesar and on the South African team?
* Which country all the cricketing nation fears to go? not because of the winning ways of Australian Team but because of the hardness of the players on the field backed up by their crowd
* Which Team doesn't have a sporting spirit and accept defeat in a friendly manner when defeated? Which Team hate other Teams winning the series or celebrating it and follows it up with a weirdo kind of a explanation for the defeat?
Australian cricketers consider themselves to be masters in sledging and make it part of cricket.If that be the case why are they annoyed if they are on the receiving end when Sreesanth did it? What actions Australian Cricket Board took when Rascist chants like "Give us a wave, Monty. You can't speak English, you stupid Indian. I'll have to say it in Indian.What are you doing playing in the English side? You're not English." were heaped upon Monty Panesar. Mukul Kesavan, one of India's best known cricket writer makes a point while saying "You did not see it with the West Indian cricketers because Indians always admired them a bit like Brazil and football. Symonds is seen as part of an abrasive, white team. But it is still deplorable racism."
Now With the srilankan tour of Australia round the corner,Bayliss,the srilankan Coach hoped the majority of people would respect his side, saying: "There's always idiots in every crowd, but most realise it's wrong and don't get involved."The same thing holds on for the players on the field.Some gentlemen like Adam Gilchrist exist in their midst too.Therefore it would be better if Ponting Stops his allegations and starts mending their ways to play a neat and clean cricket devoid of the so called "Sledging" that they Coined...