Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LAB Cultural SKIT

Before the curtains are drawn for the year 2008, We(FEL-FUN Team) decided to host a skit, making a comical parody of the events and people here. We started a week back, and came out with a brilliant script wherein some real people out here were mimicked. Preparing the script as a team was a fantastic experience for me, especially it made me to understand how tough it would be to write, screenplay and direct accordingly.

I took up the role of an employee and the main crux in that is I had to dance for a telugu song(aa ante amalapuram) and enact for a Hindi song(jo tumko ho pasand) The Dumb-C played during my school days helped me in acting properly throughout, but the dance part still eluded me. Trying hard, yesterday night to memorize some dance steps placed me in a better position and the skit performance hogged the limelight.

Infact, appreciations started pouring in from all sides, from Lab director & other section managers too and a meet-up to appreciate our efforts also took place.The other cultural events like the solo song and group dance made the cultural a grand success. Now I realize how much fun I had lost in my college days by not participating in any cultural events!!! The SKIT was videotaped and right now I am playing that again & again

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeezz.. dude i missed this . was really hoping to see you dancing !!!! praveen can dance saala !!!

Shanoof Basheer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanoof Basheer said...

Post the video-tape somewhere and provide the link dude!!

vanniaperumal said...

praveen i want to see u r dance,, upload the video

Praveen Krishnamoorthy said...

sometime!! I would show you the performance :)

Nirmalanand said...

Dance super!!! :)

Indian_Explorer said...

hey we would also like to see the video :)